Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm Finally Here!

So, I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, in fact, it was one of my goals for my summer break. Once I decide to do something I'm usually the type of person who just does it, wholeheartedly, but for some reason I just kept putting this off.  I don't know what really took me so long.  I mean, sure, I am busy, but who isn't?  I'm the mom of two young boys, a wife, and a teacher (but I am off for the summer, so I can't really use that excuse).  I'm also a girl who wants to be the next Martha Stewart or Ree Drummond so I'm always finding a fun new project (often in the kitchen) to work on, but again that really doesn't give me any reason for not getting started before now.  My other goal for my time off this summer was the "prepositional cleaning" of my house (you know:  over, under, and behind everything).  Any normal person would think that when given the two choices of cleaning or blogging, any sane woman would choose blogging, but my closets have been cleaned for a month now, and here I am just starting out.  I guess what's kept me from just taking the plunge was ultimately fear.  Fear that nobody would really care what I have to say.  Then I remembered, I'm pretty hilarious, fairly intelligent, and making my way through this journey just like everyone else.  So come along with me, I'd love for you to join me.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment